An opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor has become available with one of Yorkshire's leading law firms with multiple offices across the region based in its Leeds office. The firm employs over 200 staff in regional offices and seeks to attract and reward the best legal talents in order to provide its clients with the highest possible standard of service.
Firm benefits include :
- Hybrid working
- Generous pension scheme
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Free life assurance
- Discounted legal services
- In-house training programme
- Up to 25 days of holiday
Ideal candidate skills :
- Ideally suitable for a Solicitor approximately 4 years + PQE or ILEX Qualified and who demonstrates the skills and knowledge.
- Candidates should be ambitious and enthusiastic with experience of working in a busy Probate Department with the opportunity for flexible hybrid working.
- Candidates should be capable of working with a degree of autonomy and possess the drive to succeed. The Firm is offering an attractive benefits package with the possibility to progress and develop within the Firm.
- The successful candidate will work on a range of private client matters including Wills, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Tax/Trust work and Probate.
- Applicants must demonstrate good team working skills and an ability to work with other probate fee earners within the Company.
The firm provides a supportive environment for career development, offering exciting challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth. The firm is looking to recruit and develop talented people to achieve their potential.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking to take the next step in your career please apply via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.