An outstanding opportunity has arisen within a specialist and niche law firm at its Head Office in Garforth, Leeds. The firm offer an incredible benefits package with progression opportunities to accelerate your legal career within a Corporate Paralegal position. The firm can offer you a range of top-quality experience and the chance of progression in a growing and supportive environment.
Firm benefits include
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday per annum
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Recruitment bonuses
- Opportunities to listen to guest speakers
- Chance to attend wellbeing workshops
- Personal Trainer Sessions
- Numerous social activities and engagements organized throughout the year
You must have 12 months experience in a Corporate Paralegal position to be considered for this role.
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications
- Completed their LPC is ideal but not essential
- Have excellent IT and verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work in a team
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a law firm, within any area of law
Day to day duties
- Preparing and drafting Legal and Court Documents
- Conducting research
- Client interaction
- Telephone duties
If you are keen to secure a role within a progressive and modern law firm, then please get in touch with Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal ASAP.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.