Specialist Personal Injury practice with entrenched roots and an ever-growing presence across the UK has an exciting new opening for an ambitious RTA Portal Paralegal to join its award-winning Portal division in Leeds city centre.
Firm benefits include:
- Minimum 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working model (in the relevant role)
- Matched Giving – up to £250 matched for personal charity fundraising for a registered charity
- Medicash cash plan – claim back dental / physio / optical appointments
- Discounts and cashback on travel and shopping through Medicash extras
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x salary)
- Pension scheme
- Funded driving theory test (in the relevant role)
- Training and development opportunities
- Funded social events to connect with your colleagues
- Dress for your day policy
About the role:
Working within a friendly and dedicated MOJ Portal team, you'll be given responsibility for your own caseload from day one! You'll deal with an array of pre-litigated RTA claims through all three stages of the MOJ Portal process and also manage cases through Parts 7 & 8 autonomously.
The department has grown rapidly over the last several years and with lots of new instruction from their dedicated insurance clients they have an excellent opening for a strong paralegal with a minimum of 18 months of experience.
If this role sounds right for you, please apply via the link for this RTA Portal Paralegal role if you meet the above criteria.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.