A new opportunity has arisen for an Associate or Partner Level Residential Property solicitor to join a leading Tier 1, Chambers Ranked, Legal 500 firm in Buckinghamshire. The role has great flexible working and a clear 3-year plan, and scope for progression.
The firm works primarily with high net worth (HNW) and ultra net worth clients. You should ideally have a background working with similar clients on properties worth £20 million+, although the firm does work with property up to 200 million in value.
- Overseeing all aspects of residential property transactions, including acquisitions, disposals, and financing
- Advising high-net-worth clients on complex property matters
- Developing and maintaining client relationships, ensuring top-quality service is consistently delivered
- Contributing to the development of the firm’s residential property practice
- Working closely with other partners and associates across the firm to deliver comprehensive legal services
- Qualified Solicitor with an extensive background in residential property law
- Experience in dealing with high-net-worth clients and complex residential property matters
- Demonstrable ability to generate business, with an existing following being a significant advantage
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Strong track record in business development and client retention
- Commitment to providing high standards of client care and service delivery
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Generous benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and progression
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Solicitor or existing Partner looking to take their career to the next level within a supportive and professional environment.
If you are interested in this Residential Property Partner opportunity in Gerrards Cross, please get in touch with Alex Cook or apply with an up-to-date CV.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Cook at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.