An outstanding opportunity has become available for a Residential Conveyancer to join a large and highly experienced property department in West Yorkshire with a reputation for expertise and client care.
This firm and department have achieved great financial success in recent years, and is looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join its well-established Pudsey branch. This firm is a regional multi-office law firm with a great reputation, and you will be working alongside some of the most experienced solicitors and will have great progression opportunities.
Firm benefits include
- Generous holiday entitlement ranging from 23-31 days (full-time, depending on the length of service with the firm)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Pay care Health Cash Plan (employee contributions)
- Professional membership/subscription support
- Death in Service Life Assurance – 3 times the salary
- Free conveyancing on your main residential property
- A free will
- Regular social events including summer BBQ and a Christmas party
The role involves managing a busy caseload of sale and purchase matters from file opening to completion.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in freehold and leasehold transactions and be able to work with minimum supervision.
They will also be motivated and able to create and maintain a solid client base in and around the area, and will pride themselves on delivering a first-class service throughout the entire conveyancing process.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.