This multi-office law firm has a great reputation for family and childcare work and are currently looking to hire an experienced Child Care Solicitor to join their Leeds office. This firm offers its employees a generous benefits package including flexible working and up to 25 days of paid annual leave.
Firm benefits include:
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday per annum Staff introduction bonus scheme
- ‘Happy Birthday!’ – have a free day off to celebrate and after 5 years have a £50 voucher to spend every birthday as well
- Corporate discounts on a wide variety of products and services
- Extremely flexible working environment to include agile working and flexible working arrangements
- Career progression and an extremely supportive working environment
- All expenses paid for Summer and Christmas party events
Due to growth, they are seeking an experienced Childcare Solicitor who will handle Care Proceedings along with other matters. Legal aid experience is essential to be considered for this role.
Ideally the successful Childcare Solicitor will be circa 4 years PQE+, although candidates that sit outside of this will be considered.
The working environment is outstanding at this firm. They offer career progression and a happy work/life balance. A competitive salary package is also on offer.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
Contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.