A fantastic opportunity for a Conveyancer has become available to join a leading regional firm at their Pontefract office. The successful candidate will be offered a range of benefits, including flexible and agile working conditions. The firm offers the opportunity to progress your career by working on high-quality work.
Firm benefits include:
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday per annum
- Extremely flexible working environment to include agile working and flexible working arrangements.
- Career progression and an extremely supportive working environment.
- All expenses paid for Summer and Christmas party events
- Given opportunities to volunteer and support charities of your choice
- Legal 500 firm
- You will be part of a team with your own assistant but will have support from the wider family team located in other offices.
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications:
- You will have a minimum of 1PQE
- Confident managing your own caseload and be expected to hit the ground running
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent IT and verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work in a team
If you are a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link. For further information contact Rachael Atherton from G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.