An outstanding opportunity has become available for a Technical Remortgage Paralegal to join this leading Leeds firm. The firm is a Legal 500 firm and offers hybrid working and up to 25 paid working days of holiday. The firm can offer you a range of top-quality experiences and the chance of progression in a growing and supportive environment.
Firm benefits include
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday per annum
- Pension scheme
- Staff introduction bonus scheme
- Extremely flexible working environment to include agile working and flexible working arrangements.
- Career progression and an extremely supportive working environment.
- All expenses paid for Summer and Christmas party events
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications
- Have 6 months+ of experience in a customer service role
- Experience in technical remortgage cases
- A proven ability to process tasks in a volume caseload is essential.
- Excellent verbal and IT skills
- Liaise with the client and borrower and other external where necessary
- Carry out any basic non-fast track tasks
- Carry out identification checks
- Obtain a redemption statement for every charge affecting the property
- Check the mortgage offer
- Carry out any searches required on the property or borrower
- Scan or file incoming post
- Deal efficiently and effectively with telephone calls made by the client, borrower or third party
- To provide technical assistance to the remortgage caseworkers as required
- To assist in transactional matters as required
If you are an experienced Technical Remortgage Paralegal, please apply via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.