A leading Legal 500 practice with multiple sites in the Home Counties and East Anglia are looking for a talented and experienced Private Client Solicitor to join our team in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will have 4 - 8 years of post qualified experience handling Wills, Trusts, Probate and LPAs. The role would see the successful individual handling a complex caseload of matters and maintaining the firms strong community links with business development/marketing.
- Drafting and advising on Wills, Trusts, and LPAs
- Dealing with probate matters
- Advising on inheritance tax planning
- Handling administration of estates
- Providing client care and support
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- 4+ years of practical experience
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a talented and experienced team
- Chance to make a real difference to the lives of your clients
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or contact Camille Walcott to discuss further.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Camille Walcott at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.