An exciting opportunity has arisen in Stockport at a well recognised firm. The full service firm presents itself on its reputation. The well established team is looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join the team, where you have the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- 24 days + bank holidays
- Firm closure in-between Christmas & New Year
- Birthday day off
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sick pay
Duties but not limited to:
- Preparing contract packages for sale
- Dealing with all aspects of pre and post-completion conveyancing
- Priority searches and bankruptcy searches
- Preparing SDLT Returns and submitting the same to HMRC
- Requesting online searches, completing various search forms on the computerised system
- Processing Land Registry applications
- Updating clients/Agents on transaction progress
- Assisting Fee Earners in preparation of legal documentation
- Advising clients, Estate Agents and other third parties of progress and giving back up advice where necessary
- Assist in communications with clients through relaying both incoming and outgoing telephone messages and providing any other possible and appropriate assistance
- Dealing with solicitors and clients on the day of completion, preparing the completion letters and updating clients/agents of the same
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nisha Solanki at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.