My client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced commercial litigation partner to join their team. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of success in handling complex commercial litigation matters, including disputes related to contracts, shareholder agreements, and other business-related issues.
- Lead and manage a team and support staff in handling commercial litigation matters
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Mentor and train junior attorneys on the team
- Participate in business development and marketing efforts to grow the practice
- Stay current on legal developments and trends in the field of commercial litigation
- English qualified Solicitor
- At least 10 years of experience in commercial litigation
- Strong track record of success in handling complex commercial litigation matters
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement. If you are a motivated and experienced commercial litigation Solicitor looking to take the next step in your career, I encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact George Beard at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.