A well-established, award winning firm with offices across Wiltshire is looking for a Commercial Property/Development/Agricultural Solicitor to assist its busy Commercial department.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salaries
- Great Bonus scheme and Employee Reward Scheme
- Agile Working
- Clear career progression structure
- Private Medical Insurance (dependent on level)
- Social events
- Free parking
- Generous annual leave
Who will you join?
- A team of seven experienced commercial property solicitors
- A firm established in the 1700's
- An award-winning firm (Law Society’s Excellence Award for Innovation and excellent customer service awards)
- A Lexcel and CQS accredited firm
- A social and fun firm
What will you do?
- Fee earn and handle own caseload for all aspects of commercial property work such as commercial property sales, purchases, leases, agricultural and development work
- To help grow and develop the commercial property department
- Supervise any junior or NQ solicitors
- Business development for the department
What do you need?
- To be a qualified Solicitor or legal executive
- To have experience within Commercial property
Our client is looking to interview asap, so click on apply now to send your updated CV over or contact Amy Bedborough at G2 Legal today for a confidential chat!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Amy Bedborough at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.