A leading and award winning Legal 500 firm is currently looking to grow an existing corporate commercial team and take on a new Corporate Commercial Paralegal. It is an opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking organisation and presents a chance to join a firm undergoing a period of growth.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in corporate and commercial law, with the ability to manage and execute a broad range of tasks.
- Provide comprehensive support to our legal team in various corporate and commercial matters
- Assist in drafting, reviewing, and revising legal documents such as contracts, agreements, corporate resolutions, and corporate filings
- Conduct legal research and provide succinct summaries of findings
- Manage due diligence processes and compile relevant documentation
- Support the legal team in preparation for corporate transactions and closings
- Liaise professionally with clients and other external parties
- Ensure efficient organisation, management, and updating of legal files
- Previous experience as a Paralegal in a corporate/commercial legal setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and legal research platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Familiarity with legal terminology and corporate commercial legal procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy in document preparation and review
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
- Competitive Holiday Entitlement (rising with length of service)
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Discounted Health Club and Gym Memberships
- Flexible Benefits
- Death in Service Benefit
- Paid Volunteer Leave
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated professional looking to develop their career in a dynamic and supportive environment. You will join a firm that values its employees and is committed to their development.
The firm is eager to shortlist for interviews as soon as possible for this Corporate Commercial Paralegal role based in Northampton, so please contact Alex Cook at G2 Legal, or apply online with your updated CV today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Cook at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.