A modern and agile law firm based is currently looking to grow its existing conveyancing team. This is a great opportunity to join a support and focused team with full legal support. The firm is very forward thinking and has hybrid working opportunities.
The successful candidate will manage their own caseload of conveyancing transactions, primarily residential, from instruction through to completion.
- Handling a diverse caseload of conveyancing processes including sales, purchases, remortgages, leasehold, freehold, and shared ownership.
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, providing excellent customer service and building strong client relationships.
- Liaising effectively with other parties in the conveyancing process, such as mortgage brokers, estate agents, and solicitors.
- Preparing and checking legal documents related to property transactions.
- Assisting clients in understanding and signing legal documents.
- Conducting 'exchange of contracts' and completing transactions.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of relevant legal developments and sharing insights with the team.
- Contributing to the firm's ethos of learning, collaboration, and professional development.
- Be an experienced conveyancer/residential property solicitor
- Demonstrable experience in fee earning.
- Excellent knowledge of property law and conveyancing procedures.
- Ability to manage a high volume of cases efficiently and accurately.
- Exceptional client care skills with the ability to manage client expectations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High degree of IT competency, including proficiency in conveyancing software.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated professional looking to develop their career in a dynamic and supportive environment. You will join a firm that values its employees and is committed to their development.
The firm is eager to shortlist for interviews as soon as possible for this Conveyancing role based in Northampton, so please contact Alex Cook at G2 Legal, or apply online with your updated CV today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Cook at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.