An award winning law firm and leading legal 200 firm is seeking an Estates Paralegal for its busy and established team.
- Management of landed estates and large farms
- Implementation of tax-efficient structuring for property and estate matters
- Handling of agriculture property issues, including leases, tenancy agreements, and related transactions
- Dealing with development land tax matters
- Drafting and preparing legal documents
- Maintaining precise case files and managing legal correspondence
- Assisting solicitors in the team as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Law degree or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience as a paralegal, preferably in estate management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative capabilities, with a keen eye for detail
- Results-oriented mindset, with a drive to achieve excellent outcomes for clients
- Eagerness to learn and continually develop litigation expertise
If you're ready to grow your career with an innovative, dynamic firm, for this position based in Northampton, contact Alex Cook or apply below to be considered for the position.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Cook at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.