Our client is a leading firm based in Levenshulme, it is a multi-service practice that focus predominantly on personal injury and family law.
For this role the firm is looking for an experienced RTA paralegal, preferably working in the claimant side but defendant candidates will also be considered for this opportunity. The role will run a caseload of pre-litigated MOJ and OIC cases, including credit hire. The average caseload size is around 250 files. You should have experience negotiating with third party insurers and solicitors, be capable of assessing quantum and liability, and making settlement offers.
- 12 months of experience handling a pre-litigated RTA caseload
- Experience running portal and non-portal RTA files
- Knowledge of RTA portal stages 1-3 and knowledge of PI pre-action protocol
- Knowledge of using proclaim or other case management systems
Firm Benefits and Working Schedule:
- 2 days a week working from home
- 35 hours a week, 9am - 5pm
- Bonus structure dependant on hitting agreed targets
If you are interested in working for a firm that is highly regarded, has flexible working policies and a lucrative bonus scheme, contact Sam Bird at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Samuel Bird at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.