This long established and reputed personal injury and litigation firm are looking for a Law Costs Draftsperson to join their in-house costs team
Whats on offer?
- Fully remote working opportunity
- Salary up to £45k
- 25 days holiday
- Laptop + flexible working scheme
- Join a large and established team
What will you do?
- You will provide a costing service to the firm
- Liaise with fee earners in respect of Bills of Costs, Points of Dispute and Points of Reply
- Negotiation and assessment proceedings
- Prepare statements of costs and costs budgets
- You will usually instruct counsel, but those with any advocacy experience will be encouraged to attend court where possible
What will you need?
- You should already have at least 2 years' experience as a law costs draftsperson
- You will have run your own full case load
- Your experience should be from a personal injury or clinical negligence setting
- You will definitely need to be familiar with CostsMaster software
- Click on apply now to send your CV over
- Or call us today for a confidential chat about this and other law costs roles across the South West
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.