An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Resolutions Advisor to join a leading law firm based in Liverpool City Centre within the firm's finance department processing payments upon receipt, whilst providing a high level of customer service to clients & sources.
**You will be required to have previous experience in the conduct of insurance claims notification across multiple insurer clients**
The firm offers competitive salary bandings plus an excellent benefits package including:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Social events
- Dress down policy
- Assist with the administration and investigation of all customer queries, including liaison with all appropriate internal and external parties to secure the relevant information to quickly deal with and resolve the customer query
- Contact customers by all appropriate means to gain a full understanding of their queries in order to progress the issue to a fair outcome and resolution as quickly as possible
- Keep up to date with all policy developments and procedures for all insurer clients
- Ensure customer expectations are met, if not exceeded at all times
- Support the business in providing quality and meaningful customer resolution data
If you are interested in this Customer Resolutions Advisor opportunity, apply online with your updated CV or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal for further information today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.