A UK leading law firm have a new vacancy for a Legal Administration Assistant within either their Birkenhead or Liverpool City Centre office.
You will be assisting fee earners within the Claimant PI department providing general administration support across the team.
Previous administration experience with strong organisational skills is required for this role.
Benefits to include:
- 22 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Social events
- Dress down policy
- Working within the Claimant team assisting and providing general support to the fee earners, who deal with all aspects of litigated and non-litigated personal injury claims
- Assist the fee earners generally as and when required
- Provide general help and assistance with all aspects of litigated and non – litigated personal injury claims and/or technical nature
- Assist with matters preparing Trial bundles, preparing witness statements, obtaining and reviewing evidence (medical or otherwise) obtaining and collating medical records, instructing Counsel, preparing court proceedings and providing general help and assistance on litigated files as and when required
- Book client and internal meetings
- Prepare correspondence and documents from digital dictation
- Answer and make telephone calls
- Manage the case management system
- Prepare document bundles
- Open and close files
- Set up new clients on the finance system
- File, archive, photocopy, scan documents as and when required
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply online with your updated CV today, or contact Joanne Gairns at G2 Legal for more information today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.