An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Court of Protection Law Costs Draftsman or Costs Lawyer to develop their career in a highly respected team, working with multiple national law firms at this central Leeds-based law firm. This firm promote a healthy work-life balance, a hybrid working environment and a fantastic salary and benefits package.
Your caseload will include a broad and varied mix of Court of Protection cases for costing, in addition to some marketing responsibilities and potential to manage some client relationships going forward. You will be dealing with a substantial client base, including some high value work, including, but not limited to:
- Generating detailed bills of costs for assessment
- Providing clients with advice on assessment and potentially, appeal
- Preparing for appeals before the Senior Courts Costs Office
- Assisting with administration of client debts, where necessary
- Preparation of additional legal documents, where required
- Use of word processing, Excel and PowerPoint software to format and present high-quality documents and presentations
- Management of an online diary system
- Support in the coordination of the planning and organisation of events and team marketing activities
- Potentially managing client relationships and assist with training
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working with legal costs.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link with your updated CV or for further information contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.