A brilliant opportunity with one of Yorkshire's leading Legal 500 law firms has become available for a Private Client Solicitor to join this firm's Huddersfield office.
The successful Private Client Solicitor will support senior staff by providing legal services to clients, generating fee income and supervising trainee solicitors and support staff. Applications are welcome from NQ Solicitors through to 4 PQE. This firm is down-to-earth, professional, supportive and friendly.
- Competitive salaries
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee wellness initiatives
- Agile working
- Firm social events throughout the year
Duties will include:
- Providing pragmatic, cost-effective, commercial legal advice to the firm’s clients to meet their business needs and generate fee income for the firm
- Supporting senior fee earners to build the business by developing and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Networking, marketing and promoting the firm including referring clients to other departments
- Case management with the appropriate amount of support and supervision from senior fee earners
- Assigning work to trainees and support staff and supervising the work, acting as a point of contact for advice for junior members of the team
- Liaising with 3rd parties to provide the optimum level of service to the client
If you are a Private Client Solicitor from NQ - 4PQE and want to join a firm that will provide a lovely working environment and fantastic work-life balance then please apply via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.