This London-based Chartered Company Secretary role will be ideal for a technically-minded individual looking to take charge of their own portfolio of listed clients and their subsidiaries' portfolio. This role is based within a leading company secretarial services firm with a large team of 15 and some of your duties will include:
- fulfilling corporate transaction mandates
- handling day to day compliance and Company Secretarial duties of a portfolio of corporate clients
- attending board and committee meeting
- implementing and maintaining MAR compliant policies (insider, market soundings and PDMR lists)
- AIM Rules and/or Listing Rules compliance
- QCA/UK Corporate Governance Code compliance
- liaising with Company Directors
- undertaking Companies House filings and maintaining company books via the Blueprint Software package.
- supporting junior members of staff
The candidate will be expected to contribute to assisting the firm in fulfilling its corporate transaction mandates and be well versed in elements of corporate regulation, including the AIM Rules for Companies, the QCA Corporate Governance Code, the UK Corporate Governance Code, the Market Abuse Regulation and basic UK company law.
This role would be suitable for a client-facing individual, with listed companies experience, strong communication and organisation skills.
WFH is two days per week, with three days in the office.
Get in touch as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this fantastic London-based opportunity.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.