A leading intellectual property law firm is currently seeking an experienced electronics patent attorney to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with exciting new clients and gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies in a collaborative and supportive environment.
The firm offers an industry-leading salary and bonus package, as well as comprehensive benefits and perks. Medical device experience is highly valued, and the firm is looking for a motivated individual who can thrive in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. If you are passionate about innovation and intellectual property, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to take your career to the next level.
- Conducting patent searches and drafting patent applications in the field of electronics
- Advising clients on patentability and infringement issues
- Prosecuting patent applications and responding to office actions
- Conducting patent litigation and enforcing patents
- Managing client relationships and advising on intellectual property strategy
- Participating in client meetings and providing legal advice
- Conducting due diligence and analyzing patents for potential acquisition or licensing
- Keeping up to date with changes in patent law and industry trends
- Collaborating with other attorneys and staff on patent-related projects
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or related fields
- Enrolled in a law degree program and/or registered to practice before the USPTO
- Experience in patent drafting and prosecution in the electronics field
- Knowledge of U.S. patent law and familiarity with patent office procedures
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in patent litigation or licensing a plus
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.