An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced probate secretary to join a top 200 law firm. The firm provides a quality led service across a range of practice areas and is highly regarded in the area.
- Competitive pension options with matched contributions of up to 5%
- Healthcare cash plan for you and dependents with the option to purchase cover for an additional adult
- Life Assurance
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Well-being programme
- Subsidised car parking
The ideal candidate:
- Secretarial experience
- Ability to collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
Duties to include:
- Producing and amending correspondence, documents, reports, emails, attachments from a variety of sources
- Assist with account queries
- Maintain and update client information
- Arrange meetings
- Answer and make telephone calls
- Assist with the booking of travel arrangements
- Work with fee earners and secretarial team members across the whole business
- Formatting and amending of documents
- Big Hand transcription
- Liaising with Team Leader/Fee Earners and PA’s as appropriate in relation to document production matters and queries
- Effectively managing workloads to ensure all deadlines met
- Proactively manage diaries
If you feel you are suitable for this opportunity call Dua Khan at G2 Legal for a confidential discussion about your next career move.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dua Khan at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.