Due to expansion, a new opportunity has arisen to join a unique firm.
This ambitious firm are growing rapidly and following recent hires, are now looking to expand further. You will be joining an entrepreneurial group at an exciting stage of their development. In return, there are clear chances for you to develop as the business continues to grow.
The firm's priority is to provide the highest level of client care and have a genuine, friendly and collegiate ethos. They embrace modern working methods, including working from home.
- As the successful Mental Health Panel Member, you will deliver quality legal expertise and exceptional client care, maintaining the existing client focused ethos.
- You will manage your own files, with plenty of tribunal matters.
- Clear opportunities to learn and develop your skills further
- Lots of client contact and progression chances as the firm recruit more staff and open new offices.
The successful Mental Health Panel Member will:
- Be an experienced practitioner with current membership of the Mental Health Panel
- Be committed to the onward provision of publicly funded work; particularly Mental Health.
- Live within a realistic commute of the West Midlands.
It is essential that you are on the Mental Health Panel to succeed in this application.
In return you will receive a very competitive salary and bonus package, with additional benefits.
This firm pride themselves on a collegiate ethos, so get your CV across today to find out more!
Please note the advertised salary is a guide only and exceptional candidates or those seeking more, should get in contact to discuss further.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.