An opportunity for a Criminal Defence Solicitor to join this well established South Yorkshire based firm in their Doncaster office.
The Criminal Defence Solicitor will provide high quality legal advice, assistance and advocacy to clients.
As the successful Criminal Defence Solicitor:
- Taking instructions from clients and advising accordingly
- Instructing counsel or other experts if necessary
- Representing clients at Court (including advocacy) as appropriate
- Obtaining and preparing file documentation
- Cost drafting as appropriate
- Billing files and obtaining monies due to the firm from the clients, the Legal Aid Agency and other parties
If you are a Criminal Defence Solicitor and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link or contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.