What’s on offer?
- Hybrid working from home and office
- Plenty of family & childcare work!
- Excellent training, development & career progression
- Very competitive salary
Who will you join?
- Very established & supportive team
- Plymouth based law firm - with smart open plan offices
- What will you do?
- A mixed family caseload to include (50%+) Childcare Work
- Also divorce & Financial remedy work
- Candidates who are Children Panel Members are encouraged to apply
- Or perhaps you may look to gain Children's Panel Membership whilst working here
What will you need?
- To be a qualified lawyer, solicitor, or legal executive
- 2+ years’ experience within Family & Childcare law
- Knowledge of the legal aid processes would be beneficial
- To be living locally in Devon, or keen to relocate
Click on apply now to send your CV over or call Paul Norman at G2 Legal today for a confidential chat
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.