Our client is a well-established and modern Legal 500 Hampshire based law firm. They service both business and corporate areas of law.
The firm is seeking a Corporate and Commercial Property Legal Secretary to support experienced fee earners.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the all aspects of file and case handling, including checking Leases
- Preparing and checking legal documents to include drafting of wide range of documents including Leases, Transfers, Report on Title
- General audio/copy typing and dealing with client enquiries'
- Preparation of stamp duty forms
- Assisting other fee earners in the department with running of their files generally
- Completing land registry applications and conducting searches
The successful candidate will join a well-respected firm at a significant time in its development. You will benefit from working within a friendly team, that prides itself on being meticulous and hard-working.
The firm have an excellent reputation in the region and are renowned for their high level of service to their clients.
To apply for this position please email your CV to Jamie Warriner at G2 Legal.
(Please note salary is just a guideline)
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jamie Warriner at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.