An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading Liverpool City Centre law firm as a Inbound Call Handler to work within the firm's inbound team. You will be the first point of contact for the firm's customers who have suffered a loss following an incident with their vehicle.
Full training will be provided: 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
You will then be given a contracted shift pattern which will include:
- 37 hours
- Monday – Sunday 7am – 9pm on a shift rotation
- Lates 1 week in 4
- Weekends 1 week in 3
Previous experience working within a customer service/call centre environment is needed.
- 22 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Social events
- Dress down policy
You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as you will have contact with clients on a daily basis.
- Taking inbound calls from customers as a result of motor incident, validating cover and ancillary products as well as assessing liability
- Collating data accurately and effectively
- Liaising with external companies and internal departments
- Take responsibility for your own actions ensuring you keep up to date with all communications, processes and procedures
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.