Are you an experienced Private Family Solicitor looking for a new opportunity to grow your career? A growing Family Department is seeking a Family Solicitor (NQ - 4 years’ PQE) to join their firm in Buckinghamshire.
As a Family Solicitor, you will have the opportunity to manage your own caseload, including Divorce and Financial settlement matters. You will possess excellent communication skills and thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and attributes:
- Be a qualified solicitor (NQ - 4 Years’ PQE)
- Experience handling cases in Divorce, Financial, Unmarried Couples and Property Disputes, and Children matters
- Previous experience advising clients in relation to separation and cohabitation agreements
- A strong passion and motivation for Family Law
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, while also managing your own time and prioritising tasks to meet deadlines.
The firm has a reputation for excellence in the market, and as the successful candidate, you will receive appropriate training to help you develop your skills and advance your career.
For more information on this Family Solicitor role based in Buckinghamshire, contact Alex Cook at G2 Legal, or apply online with your updated CV today!
(The salary advertised is used as a guide – the firm will pay accordingly with experience.)
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Cook at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.