What is on offer?
- Join a busy and reputed team
- Work in beautiful St Austell - with remote working options
- A long established legal 500 firm
What will you do?
- Work within the personal injury & clinical negligence team (likely to be more clinical negligence)
- Assist all fee earners with their caseloads
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other legal professionals, clients, the courts and Legal Counsel
- General admin duties - possibly including typing
- Prepare court bundles
What will you need?
- At least 6 months working within a law firm
- A personal injury or clinical negligence background would be ideal, but not essential
- Exposure to litigation is required
- Salary reviews each year
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
What next? Either apply online with your updated CV or contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal today for a confidential chat about this and other opportunities across the South West!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.