An outstanding opportunity has become available for a Conveyancing Assistant to join a large and highly experienced property department in West Yorkshire with a reputation for expertise and client care. This firm and department have achieved great financial success in recent years and are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their well established Guiseley branch. This firm is a regional multi-office law firm with a great reputation and you will be working alongside some of the most experienced solicitors and will have great progression opportunities.
Firm benefits include
- Generous holiday entitlement ranging from 23-31 days (full-time, depending on the length of service with the firm)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Pay care Health Cash Plan (employee contributions)
- Professional membership/subscription support
- Death in Service Life Assurance – 3 times the salary
- Free conveyancing on your main residential property
- A free will
- Regular social events including summer BBQ and a Christmas party
Experience in conveyancing is essential, specifically sales and purchase, as the firm would ideally want the applicant to hit the ground running. The successful candidate will be a quick and accurate worker and be able to follow instructions carefully while dealing with a high volume of work with a lot of client contact. In return the firm offers a supportive learning environment with the opportunity to develop and progress their career.
- Opening new files and inputting new instructions onto the Case Management system and producing relevant letters and documents
- Updating the Case Management system in accordance with team procedures as the matter progresses
- Issuing contracts on sale files and assisting in dealing with replies to enquiries.
- Ordering searches
- Dealing with exchanges and related paperwork
- Setting up completions
- Issuing Mortgage reports to clients
You must have 12 months experience in a similar role to be considered for this role.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.