An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Family Legal Assistant or experienced Legal Secretary to join this established, multi-service law firm based in Hull.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Family team that specialises in Adoption, Children's Law, Divorce, Partnership Law, Injunctions, and Education Law.
Key duties include but will not be limited to:
- Drafting letters and emails and undertaking all general administration duties
- Managing the diary and ensuring all keys dates are observed
- Taking all new client enquiries, briefly assessing circumstances and arranging appointments
- Keeping a record of all enquiries for the purposes of marketing and growth of the department
- Addressing client telephone enquiries
- Preparing bundles
- Researching legal issues as well as secretarial and administrative tasks
- Draft Court forms/documents when advised
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply online with your updated CV or contact Dua Khan at G2 Legal for more information today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dua Khan at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.