One of Scotland's leading commercial practices is seeking a Personal Injury Paralegal to join its team in Dundee.
In this position, you will progress your own caseload of reparation claims, taking the claims from the point of first notification, to the point of settlement. In the event the claim cannot be settled, you will prepare it for litigation which will be taken forward by your supervising solicitor.
You will experienced a varied caseload, ranging from road traffic accident claims to medical negligence and industrial disease files.
Your responsibilities include:
- Liaising directly with individual clients, witnesses and experts
- Evaluating the available evidence and assessing the strengths and weaknesses
- Corresponding with opponents and their insurers
- Gathering medical records and instructing expert witnesses
- Maintaining regular contact with clients
- Exchanging views with opposing insurers
Stellar career prospects and a competitive remuneration package are on offer, with working from home options once you have completed the required training.
For more information, please apply with an up-to-date CV or contact Martin McGhee at G2 Legal for further information today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Martin McGhee at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.