This long established Legal 500 firm in London have a great opportunity for an Housing Litigator and will accept applications from those with 3 years or more PQE.
In return you will be part of a firm known to invest in their staff; the onward training and development they offer is exceptional. You will receive a competitive salary, generous holiday and bonus, with plenty of working from home.
The team are ranked highly by the Legal 500 and Chambers directories as are other teams at the firm. They are best known for their litigation offering and are currently very busy hence needing to add to this thriving team.
Your role as the successful Housing Litigation Solicitor will include:
- A broad range of Landlord & Tenant matters, both Legal Aid and private. Those that meet the Legal Aid Supervisor status are of particular interest.
- Supervision of junior team members
- Dispute Resolution
To succeed in this application you must:
- Be a UK qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with 3+ years PQE
- Have recent and relevant experience, dealing with similar property related disputes
- Be able to demonstrate good communication and organisational skills
We are open to candidates that are looking for full-time but part-time options are available.
If you are an experienced Housing Litigation Solicitor, get in touch today for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.