My client is looking to bring on board a CEO Assistant/Company Secretarial support to provide administrative support to the company secretarial department and undertake the full range of secretarial duties for the Chief Executive Officer. The role will involve preparing meeting packs using PDF and Diligent. The role will also contain elements of statutory compliance.
Board and committee support
- organising and collating board and committee meeting papers
- attending and minuting two internal committees and other project meetings as required
- working with the assistant company secretary to arrange travel, accommodation and itinerary arrangement for board directors/trustees
Admin support to the CEO
- effective gatekeeping of the CEO's diary
- arranging meetings
- maintaining business and hospitality records and liaising with the compliance team
- processing the CEO's monthly expenses
- arranging travel and itineray arrangements
- providing general admin support
Company Secretarial Administration Support
- year-round maintenance of the company secretarial calendar
- year-round maintenance of the routine annual accounts calendar and filing requirements
- statutory filing with Companies House and the Charities Commission
- working with risk and compliance and control teams to co-ordinate FCA filings
- supporting the company secretarial team with ad hoc projects
If you have some company secretarial experience within the financial services space and looking to take on a new challenge, please get in touch asap to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.