This historical and prestigious law firm based in North Yorkshire is looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join its highly successful Private Client Team. The firm prides itself on its reputation and community ties, having been the law firm of choice for over 200 years.
- 24 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- On site parking
- Opportunity to work alongside leading Private Client Solicitors
- Hybrid working for the right candidate
The team works on a wide variety of private client matters with a primary focus on high value and technical work including trusts and estate planning. As a Private Client Solicitor, you will be required to take on and manage an existing full private client caseload with a focus on trusts and probate files and on occasion you will also need to visit clients away from the office.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Carrying out a full range of Private Client matters from wills, probates and power of attorney applications
- Administration of Trusts and Estates
- Applications for Court of Protection
- Deal with a range of mid- to high-net-worth clients
- Business development
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply online with your updated CV or contact Dua at G2 Legal for more information today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dua Khan at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.