A multi-office firm in Richmond with a fresh approach to how to run a law firm is now hiring. This firm has not had anyone resign over the past 18 months! Something truly unique in this current recruitment market.
Due to expansion (NOT replacement), the firm is looking for another solicitor/legal executive/conveyancer to take on a brand-new caseload of matters.
You will be working in a listed building with friendly colleagues that have been with the firm for years and will be more than happy to help you settle in.
The firm has a centralised admin support team for the assistance of opening files and archiving, so you will not be stuck with due diligence and can focus on fee earning.
Benefits of this role include:
- Working from home
- Up to £1,000 per month bonus
- Cash incentives for customer feedback
- Private medical
- Company pension
- Internal IT and HR
The conveyancing department has hit every monthly target bar one month. You will no doubt be hitting your targets and earning your monthly bonuses.
Matters you will handle include:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Lease extensions
- New builds/plot sales (only occasionally)
In order to apply for this role, ideally you should:
- Have 5+ years of experience handling conveyancing files from start to finish (essential)
- Be qualified as a solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer (not essential, non-qualified fee-earners are welcomed to apply)
- Have worked for a private practice law firm in the UK for 5+ years (essential)
Please apply now, email or call G2 Legal and asking for Zac Marshall.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Surrey. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Zac Marshall on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Zac Marshall at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.