- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Funding for qualifications and professional memberships
- Hybrid / flexible working practices
- Generous Pension
Our Client has a successful Private Client service. Nationally the practice generates fees of over £10m and comprises of 120 fee earners across several well established offices. The firm are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join the Private Client team in Oxford.
As a Private Client Solicitor, you will run your own caseload matters which include:
- Preparation of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney for UK based and international clients
- Estate planning (including lifetime and post-death planning), to cover advice on inheritance tax, capital gains tax and income tax and the creation of lifetime trust
- Obtaining grants of probate or letters of administration and administering estate, including foreign domicile, re-sealing of grants and intestate estate
- Preparing deeds of variation, deeds of gifts and deeds of family arrangement
- Providing trust advice particularly around setting up, management and administration with reference to the firm's dedicated Trust Administration team (as required)
To apply for this role or for a confidential discussion please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal email@example.com
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.