* Hybrid Working - 2 days in the office only
* Support Staff Bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday with the ability to purchase an additional five days holiday
* Pension scheme with a 3% employer contribution
* Life Assurance
Our client is a top regional firm specialising in Banking, Commercial and technology, Corporate, Corporate recovery, Dispute resolution and Employment law.
The Employment team is seeking a Secretary to join the team.
You will ideally have the following to be considered:
- Previous Employment law experience
- Previous Legal Secretary or Legal PA experience
- Ideally experience in case management systems
- Excellent knowledge of Elite accounts package
Work will include:
- Producing accurate documentation, reports and correspondence from audio or copy typing as required following standard office practices and precedents.
- Managing diaries of fee earners as required and coordinating meeting logistics.
- General administration, filing, answering telephone calls, following up work via telephone or email on behalf of group fee earners.
- Proof reading and collating presentation packs /Organising Court days.
- Experience of PowerPoint essential Experience required:
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills (>70 words per min) plus excellent knowledge of Microsoft office software
Employment law experience is not essential but would be advantageous - Salary Circa £25,000 - £28,000.
To apply for this position with your CV please email Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.