This is an opportunity for a property litigation solicitor to join an In-House specialist organisation, working in the evictions arm of the wider business. This arm focuses on the landlord side of property law, so your technical knowledge of compliance and regulations must be exemplary. The ideal solicitor will have 2-5 years PQE with a specialism in property litigation, specifically evictions and possession. You will be responsible for actioning steps within the eviction process.
You will be tasked with taking on cases that have been defended, you have access to the support team to assist where necessary, and your background can be from public or private law, though being client-facing and communicative is crucial for this role.
You should have:
- Experience in residential landlord and tenant possession work to include:
- Evictions, rent arrears, counter claims, short shorthold leases, ASTs, disrepair, fraud, anti-social behaviour and section 21's. - Experience of other general litigation such as debt recovery is not essential but is an advantage
- 28 days holiday + UK bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Private health care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Access to discounted personal insurance is available
The salary is negotiable depending on experience, the experience noted is a guideline, not a set requirement.
Apply now to express interest in this unique and exciting opportunity. To discuss the position confidentially, contact James Parker at G2 Legal Recruitment.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Hertfordshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact James Parker on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact James Parker at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.