This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-office and growing law firm specialising in defendant occupational disease litigation.
Our client is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented solicitor (NQ – 6 years’ PQE) to join the team and represent a variety of clients including insurers, large corporate insureds, and local authorities.
- Fully remote / working from home
- Full, in-depth, and ongoing training
- Competitive salary and benefits package (including life and sickness insurance, full healthcare, and reduced gym membership fees)
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Personal injury, EL / PL, or clinical negligence experience
- Experience in occupational disease litigation is preferred but not essential
- Proactive, organized, and detail-orientated individual
- Competence with Microsoft Office and case management systems (beneficial)
You will handle a diverse caseload including but not limited to WRULD, cumulative back, stress, dermatitis, asthma claims, and litigated NIHL claims.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and supportive team offering quality work, a competitive salary and excellent career prospects.
Apply now or contact Camille Walcott at G2 Legal for more information.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Essex. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Camille Walcott on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Camille Walcott at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.