What is on offer?
- Legal 100 firm
- Join a niche specialist team - with enviable clients & panel membership
- An unusual amount of client contact from day one!
- Fantastic salary & career support
- Hybrid working
- Join a growing team, willing to trust you and give autonomy early on
- This is a very well respected team
- You will have access to a PSL lawyer
- Even Trainees and NQs are given exceptional client contact & responsibility
- Work collaboratively across locations
- Although being South West based, you will get exposure to complex national and international matters
What will you do?
- Construction and infrastructure related contract work
- Advise on residential and commercial development, renewable energy projects, urban regeneration schemes, financing arrangements, joint ventures, operation / maintenance / service contracts and facilities management
- Clients will be local, national and international, both private & public sector
- Many household named clients. Act for owner developers, start-ups and SMEs, funding institutions and large multinationals
What will you need?
- To be a qualified solicitor (or legal executive) with at least 3 years PQE
- Non-contentious construction experience
- Experience advising on NEC and JCT forms of contracts
- Click on apply now, or contact Paul Norman for more information about this and other roles across the South West
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.