Due to strategic growth plans, this well run multi-site practice is currently looking to recruit an experienced Law Cost Draftsman with proven experience.
This is a home working role with the occasional office visit however the firm is happy to accommodate office work.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and have the ability to manage your own caseload.
The firm have a fantastic reputation within the legal industry and excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A bonus scheme paid yearly (subject to targets being met)
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- Life Assurance Policy
- Medicash policy to cover some dental, optical and other medical expenses
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until your long service award the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment
- Enhanced company sick pay scheme
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events
- Monthly voucher awards
- Preparation of detailed bills of costs, costs schedules and costs estimates
- Review of opponent’s points of dispute and preparation of replies
- Preparation of costs budgets
- Reviewing opponents’ costs budgets, preparing BDR’s, Precedent T’s and entering into negotiations
- Potential to attend CCMC hearings
- Ensuring that the quality of work produced is to the highest standard
- Management of daily workloads as well as achieving service level agreements
- Be able to work to deadlines and prioritise matters to ensure targets are delivered
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Lancashire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.