An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join a large and highly-regarded Legal 500 firm based in Colchester.
You'll be joining a forward-thinking organisation committed to its staff, offering flexible working, an impressive range of benefits and clear career development opportunities.
The department is made up of an experienced and friendly team of 11 and has regularly achieved high-value compensations in complex and serious claims. You will also have support from trainees, paralegals and support staff.
Your work will involve handling a busy caseload of Clinical Negligence claims, including birth injuries, surgical errors, cosmetic surgery, dental negligence, mental health care, misdiagnosis and late diagnosis, wrong prescription claims, care home negligence, hospital negligence and GP negligence.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in Clinical Negligence or Personal Injury is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand clients' needs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
What\'s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement within a well-respected and supportive team
- Work with experienced lawyers in the field and be part of a progressive, dynamic and friendly culture
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Clinical Negligence Solicitor to be part of a growing and successful team and work with leaders in the field. If you are ready for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply!
Please contact Camille Walcott at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Essex. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Camille Walcott on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Camille Walcott at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.