An exciting opportunity to join a growing residential property specialist law firm that can offer career progression. The firm is based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
The successful candidate will have more than three years’ experience in Conveyancing.
The conveyancing department is seeking an Assistant Conveyancer to support the residential property team throughout the conveyancing process.
Daily duties will include:
- Preparing contract packages for sale
- Dealing with all aspects of pre and post-completion conveyancing
- Priority searches and bankruptcy searches
- Preparing SDLT Returns and submitting the same to HMRC
- Requesting online searches, completing various search forms on the computerised system
- Processing Land Registry applications
- Updating clients/Agents on transaction progress
- Assisting Fee Earners in preparation of legal documentation
- Advising clients, Estate Agents and other third parties of progress and giving back up advice where necessary
- Assist in communications with clients through relaying both incoming and outgoing telephone messages and providing any other possible and appropriate assistance
- Dealing with solicitors and clients on the day of completion, preparing the completion letters and updating clients/Agents of the same
My client is eager to shortlist for interviews as soon as possible.
Please contact Paul Jeffries at G2 Legal ASAP to discuss this role based in Tunbridge Wells or send over your CV confidentially via the link below.
(Please note that salary is just a guideline)
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Kent. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Paul Jeffries on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Jeffries at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.