My client is a modern local law firm with several offices across Bristol, which is looking to recruit a Paralegal to work closely with a Partner on both Private Client and Contentious Probate matters.
As the Paralegal in the Private Client team the role will include:
- Assisting the fee-earners on a daily basis
- Drafting wills
- Taking instructions and preparing LPAs for health, welfare and property, and financial affairs
- Liaising with clients
Skills you must have:
- Ideally some previous paralegal experience in either private client or litigation
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- IT skills
- Excellent training and development
- Great quality work
- Career progression
- Company pension scheme
This lovely law firm offers a relaxed and modern working environment with a culture that combines both hard work and professionalism with a genuinely friendly and supportive feel.
To be considered for this role apply online with an up-to-date CV or contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.