An award-winning top 200 Law Firm is seeking to grow its Clinical Negligence department with the addition of a Clinical Negligence Solicitor.
This is a progressive and experienced Law Firm with a commitment to providing the best service to its clients. You will be joining a friendly and ambitious team that works together exceptionally well together to deliver the best results.
- Hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid volunteer day
- Early careers support and training loans
- Long service awards
The ideal candidates will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor (4+ years’ PQE ideally)
- Be commercially aware
- Be able to work with minimal supervision when required.
- Work as part of an existing team.
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Have a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment.
- Have excellent organisational, time management, and multi-tasking skills, to prioritise multiple pending tasks and provide realistic timescales for completion, ensuring that key deadlines are met.
- Attend business development and networking events.
- Have experience working on publicly funded cases and making applications to the LAA.
- Have experience working on CFA cases.
- Have practical experience in the CPR, issuing claims, and litigating cases.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being put forward for this role, please apply directly via the link or contact Dua Khan at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Humberside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Dua Khan on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dua Khan at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.