My client is a Chambers listed Legal 200 law firm in central Bristol with a multi-disciplinary planning and environmental department who are seeking an environmental solicitor to join this highly regarded team.
The environment team advise a range of clients including public and private companies, public sector organisations, local authorities and environmental regulators on:
- Environmental regulation from natural environment
- Biodiversity and sustainability, to environmental permitting
- Circular economy, contaminated land, waste and water regulation
- Climate change and regulatory defense
Your experience can be either:
- Qualified environmental solicitor from newly qualified
- Solicitors who can draw upon complimentary skills in regulatory, health and safety or planning
Apply now to Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal for consideration as this is an exciting time for this team or call for a confidential, informal chat.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.