A leading UK consumer law firm are currently looking to recruit an experienced Nurse to join their clinical negligence team to assist with the firms thriving medical pagination department. You will be required to have experience in either general nurse, orthopaedics, district or gynaecology.
**This role is fully remote working**
The firm have a fantastic reputation within the legal industry and excellent benefits package including
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A bonus scheme paid yearly (subject to targets being met)
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- Life Assurance Policy
- Medicash policy to cover some dental, optical and other medical expenses
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until you long service award the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
- Enhanced company sick pay scheme
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events
- Monthly voucher awards
As a nurse you will be required to have 3 years clinical experience
Full training will be provided
- Reviewing of medical records and any other documentation relevant to the case
- Indexing of Medical records
- Preparation of issue based summaries and chronologies for instruction to experts on medical negligence cases, with a good knowledge surrounding breach of duty and causation
- Preparing both light/selective focussed, date ranged & full paginations in paperless format, utilising Foxit & other suitable IT programmes
- Adding to or amending Pagination bundles already prepared at the instruction of either the legal members of the team
- To assist Senior Solicitors with Risk Assessment reviews and provide their medical knowledge to help assist with the progression/rejection of a case
- Responding to ad-hoc queries as and when requested
- Researching medical conditions and standards of care with recognised evidenced research
- Calling clients advising status of case and gaining any further information to progress case
For more information, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.